Minchinhampton Common, Stroud
As we're sure you are all aware, restrictions eased on Monday 19th July. However for business continuity and the safety of both our staff and customers, some practices will remain.
- Drinks can be ordered at the bar again, though as you may be aware the Black Horse bar is small, and our customer base is vast so expect some queuing and we'd recommend wearing a mask as you will be in close proximity to others.
- In order to limit prolonged contact with others we are not quite ready to have our customers stand at the bar yet, come grab a drink, catch up with the team then go sit down relax and soak up the view.
- Masks and the NHS check in will remain an option but will no longer be a requirement.
- Masks will also become optional for our team, however they will all have one handy so if you'd rather they wore one when dealing with your table please just ask, all of our staff will be happy to do so.
- Our app will remain, so if you'd prefer not to queue at the bar then it will be operating as normal.
- Hand sanitising stations will remain as a permanent feature of the pub, as will our deep sanitising table spray (We are working desperately on the sticky table problem that this creates)
With person-person contact increasing so too have our teams self-isolation requests so please bear with us when staff are in short supply. We are trying our absolute best with the team we have, so please be patient and be kind
Finally, we'd like once again to thank you for your unwavering support, you've all been incredible.
The Black Horse Inn
The Black Horse, is a 400 year old country pub perched on the edge of Minchinhampton Common, boasting some of the best views in the Cotswolds.
The Black Horse is the place to be, come wind, rain or shine. Children, dogs and muddy boots all welcome!
Monday - Saturday - 12:00 - 22:00
Sunday - 12:00 - 19:00
(Last orders will be called 30minutes before closing)
Food Serving Times:
Monday - Saturday - 12:00 - 14:45, 18:00 - 20:45
Sunday - 12:00 - 18:00
(All opening hours remain weather dependent whilst running outside tables only)
Book A Table
(Your email confirmation will contain your table number)
Special note: This is the Black Horse in STROUD NOT Sussex
By booking a table in an inside area you are confirming to us that you are all of from no more than 2 households (Groups of 6 from mixed households are welcome to sit outside)
Email (Please allow for 24 hours to reply) :
Please note this is for general enquiries only, bookings cannot be taken via email. For bookings please use our online booking system
The Black Horse